- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- LOUNGE / DINER
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER
- CAR PARKING SPACE TO REAR
- TENANCY OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCING
- 1 BEDROOM
- KITCHEN / DINER
- PRIVATE PAVED PATIO AREA & GARDEN SHED
- EPC RATING D
- GUARANTOR MAY BE REQUIRED
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to Entrance Hall with radiator, recessed storage, housing combination boiler.
Lounge/Diner 16' reducing to 13'11" x 10'1" (4.87m reducing to 4.24m x 3.07m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, radiator, wall mounted electric fire.
Kitchen/Dining Room 15'4" x 8' (4.67m x 2.43m) comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces, integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, extractor over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, laminate work surfaces, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors to Garden.
Bedroom 1 13'5" x 8'5" (4.08m x 2.56m) into range of mirrored wardrobes, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bathroom 6'6" x 5'5" (1.98m x 1.65m) white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal basin, low flush WC, complementary tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Externally Paved patio, lawns, borders and Garden Shed to front. Car parking space to rear.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• No pets without the express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council, Band A
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.