- 2 BEDROOMS
- SUN ROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- TENANCY OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCING
- EPC RATING D
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- GUARANTOR MAY BE REQUIRED
Accommodation Two bedroom detached bungalow with garage, south facing rear garden, uPVC sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating.
Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to entrance hall with radiator, cupboard housing Ideal Logic combination boiler, loft hatch.
Lounge/Dining Room 16' reducing to 13' x 12'3' (4.88m reducing to 3.96m x 3.73m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 10'5' x 7'2' (3.17m x 2.18m) max comprising a range of white fronted base and wall units with laminate worksurfaces and tiled splashback, integrated induction hob and electric oven, single drainer sink unit, washing machine and fridge, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, open plan to lounge.
Sun Room 9'9' x 7'8' (2.97m x 2.34m) Wooden sealed unit double glazed with radiator and single door to garden.
Bedroom 1 15'2' x 9' (4.62m x 2.74m) into mirrored wardrobes plus uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10'5' x 9'1' (3.17m x 2.77m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, sealed unit double glazed patio doors to sun room.
Shower Room 8'1' x 6'2' (2.46m x 1.88m) modern suite comprising glazed shower cubicle, pedestal basin, low flush wc, full complementary tiling, heated towel rail, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
External Rear South facing rear garden, split level paved with summerhouse. Paved to front with centre border.
Garage 17' x 8'11' (5.18m x 2.72m) up and over door, power and light, approached by a concrete driveway.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• No pets without the express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council, Band C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.