- 2/3 BED TWO STOREY APARTMENT WITH SEA VIEWS
- TWO SECOND FLOOR BEDROOMS (One with sea views)
- DSS CONSIDERED / PETS CONDISERED
- LOUNGE WITH KARNDEAN FLOORING
- FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM/DINING ROOM WITH SEA VIEWS
- SHOWER ROOM
- WATER RATES ARE £20 PER MONTH
2/3 Bedroom Two Storey Apartment in Town Centre location and with stunning sea views.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance from High Street with staircase leading to :
Entrance Hall with Karndean flooring, recessed storage and staircase to Second Floor.
Lounge 13'8" reducing to 12'5" x 13'9" (4.16m reducing to 3.78m x 4.19m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, storage heater, Karndean flooring, fire surround with inset cast iron fire, recessed storage.
Bedroom 1 16' reducing to 5';10" x 13'9" reducing to 9'2" (4.88m reducing to 1.78m x 4.19m
reducing to 2.79m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having stunning
open sea views, storage heater.
Kitchen 10'6" x 6'3" (3.20m x 1.90m) with a range of base and wall units having laminate
work surfaces, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor over, single drainer
sink unit, fridge and washing machine, laminate flooring and uPVC sealed unit
double glazed window.
Shower Room 7'10" x 4'6" (2.39m x 1.37m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window,
glazed shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low flush w.c.
Landing with velux window.
Bedroom 2 13'3" x 10'7" (4.04m x 3.23m) plus dormer with superb views, storage heater, velux window, walk-in cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12'10" x 9'6" (3.91m x 2.89m) with storage heater and velux window.
Associated applicant charges
Water rates are charged by the landlord on a shared basis with the shop below charged at £20 per calendar month.
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.