- HOLDING DEPOSIT £70
- ONE SMALL PET CONSIDERED SUBJECT TO £20 PER MONTH RENT INCREASE
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING D
- BOND IS EQUAL TO FIVE WEEKS RENT
- NOT SUITABLE FOR TENANTS IN RECEIPT OF HOUSING BENEFIT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
We are delighted to offer To Let this extended and well presented Three Bedroom Link Detached Spacious
House with South Facing Gardens.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to Entrance Hall with radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/Diner Extended 25'2" reducing to 20' x 13' (7.68m reducing to 6.10m x 3.96m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and French doors to Garden, two radiators, Adams fire surround with marble inset and hearth, electric fire.
Kitchen 13'8" x 8'10" (4.16m x 2.69m) featuring a range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back, single drainer sink unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven, fridge space, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, under stairs storage cupboard.
Utility Room/Cloakroom Featuring plumbing for automatic washing machine, enclosed WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, door to Garden and courtesy door to Garage.
First Floor Landing with loft hatch, airing cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12'1" x 10'7" (3.68m x 3.23m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7'5" x 9'5" (2.21m x 2.87m) including bulkhead, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Shower Room 9' x 5'5" (2.74m x 1.65m) glazed double walk in shower, pedestal basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled laminate walls, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Externally Rear South facing, large paved patio, establish lawns, Summer house.
Garage 19'6" x 7'7" (5.94m x 2.31m) attached brick Garage, up and over door, courtesy door to home, power and light, approached by block paved driveway.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.