- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- HOLDING BOND IS £70
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- BOND IS £605
Delightful Two Bedroom Town House upgraded to a high standard of internal specification and only by viewing can the quality of this fine property be appreciated.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Hall with glazed door, traditional radiator and two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows.
Lounge 16'3' x 12' (4.95m x 3.66m) two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows having views over St. Marks Church, radiator and access to Cloakroom
Cloakroom 5'10' x 5'8' (1.78m x 1.73m) with white low flush w.c., pedestal wash basin, wall mounted Potterton combination boiler, radiator.
Kitchen 9'4' x 5'8' (2.84m x 1.73m) fitted with a delightful range of modern base and wall units featuring integrated halogen hob with stainless steel canopy extractor and oven, single drainer sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, laminate work surfaces and splash-backs, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 16'6' reducing to 10' x 9'8' (5.03m reducing to 3.05m x 2.95m) with radiator and two velux windows, having delightful views of St Marks Church.
Bedroom 2 8'5' x 8'5' (2.56m x 2.56m) with radiator and velux window having views to then hills..
Bathroom 7'9' x 6'2' (2.36m x 1.88m) fitted with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glazed screen, low flush w.c., pedestal wash basin mounted in vanity unit, radiator, complementary tiling and velux window with delightful views to the hills.
External Parking space provided.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• No pets without the express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.