- A SELF CONTAINED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SHARED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- ONE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO SALTBURN SEA FRONT
- EPC RATING D
The brief layout comprises: Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. Externally there is a Shared Garden Area.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to entrance hall with recessed storage.
Lounge 14'2" x 10'8" (4.32m x 3.25m). With uPVC double glazed window and wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 10'6" x 7'4" (3.20m x 2.24m). Comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces, tiled splash backs, single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor over, wall mounted heater, uPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden area.
Bedroom 10'3" x 10'2" (3.12m x 3.10m). uPVC double glazed window and wall mounted heater.
Bathroom 7'2" x 5'6" (2.18m x 1.68m). Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and wall mounted heater.
Externally Shared rear garden.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• No pets without the express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council, Band A
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.