- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN / DINER
- OVEN, DOUBLE BED & DOUBLE WARDROBES CAN BE INCLUDED
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- OFF STREET PARKING
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- SHOWER ROOM (no bath)
- STRICTLY NO PETS
A delightful Two Bedroom Town House with good specification and off street parking, ideal for access to Town Centre amenities.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to Entrance Vestibule with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and Karndean flooring.
Lounge 14`4` x 12` (4.37m x 3.66m) including staircase, electric storage heater, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Kitchen/Diner 11`10` x 7`10` (3.61m x 2.39m) modern range of base and wall units, single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back, breakfast bar, recessed storage cupboard, electric storage heater, Karndean flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door to garden.
First Floor Landing with loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 11`9` x 7`10` (3.58m x 2.39m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 11`10` reducing to 7`9` x 8`6` (3.61m reducing to 2.36m x 2.59m) two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, wall mounted DeLonghi heater and airing cupboard.
Bathroom 6` x 5`5` (1.83m x 1.65m) modern white suite comprising glazed corner shower cubicle, basin mounted in vanity unit, low flush w.c., full complementary tiling, recessed spot lights and extractor.
Externally Low maintenance rear garden with paved patio and shed.
Off street parking to the front.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.