- AVAILABLE AFTER 24TH JANUARY 2022
- LIFT ACCESS
- CLOSE TO SALTBURN TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWING RECOMMEND
- A 2 BED TOP FLOOR, SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
- EN - SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO BEDROOM 1
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 1 CAR
- EPC RATING C
Accessed via communal entrance with lift or stairs to the apartment, the property offers the following brief layout; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms (the master being en suite). An individual storage cupboard is provided on the ground floor along with an allocated parking space.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Wooden door to entrance hall with radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 16'6' x 13'10' (5.03m x 4.22m) uPVC double glazed sash window with an open aspect, radiator and fire place with inset electric fire.
Kitchen 12'2 x 6'8' (3.71m x 2.04m) Comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor over, fridge freezer space, plumbing for washing machine, 1 ½ bowl sink unit, radiator and recessed spot lights.
Bedroom 1 13'2 reducing to 9'3' x 13'4' (4.01m reducing to 2.82m x 4.06m) uPVC double glazed sash window with open aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and access to en suite.
En suite 9' x4' (2.74m x 1.22m) Glazed double walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal basin, low flush WC, complimentary tiling, radiator and recessed spot lamps.
Bedroom 2 11'5' x 11'4' (3.48m x 3.45m) uPVC double glazed sash window, radiator, cupboard housing Baxi duo tech combination boiler,
Bath/Shower Room 7'10' x 5'6' (2.39m x 1.68m) White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal basin, low flush WC, complimentary tiling and spot lights.
Storage Individual, locked storage cupboard to ground floor.
Externally Allocated parking space under building.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• No pets without the express prior permission of the landlord, which shall not be unreasonably withheld
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.