- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- NO PETS / NO DSS / NO HOUSING BENEFIT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DINING ROOM
- NO APPLICATION FEES
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Lounge 16'4' x 12'9' (4.98m x 3.89m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having views to the coast, radiator.
Dining room 8'7' x 8'4' (2.62m x 2.54m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator and under-stairs storage, access to:
Shower Room 6' x 5'9' (1.83m x 1.75m) with Shower Cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, low flush w.c., complementary tiling, radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Kitchen 10'5' x 8'6' (3.17m x 2.59m) fitted with a range of base and wall units incorporating 1½ bowl sink unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, fridge/freezer space, plumbing for washing machine, laminate work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, wall mounted British Gas boiler.
Split Level Landing with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, loft hatch, airing cupboard and wall mounted fire.
Bedroom 1 11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having stunning coastal views, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10'6' x 10'1' (3.20m x 3.07m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10'5' x 8' (3.17m x 2.44m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having stunning coastal views, radiator.
Bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath having shower over and glazed screen, pedestal wash basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Separate low flush w.c.
Attached Brick Garage with up and over door.
South facing rear garden with paved patio, split established lawns and Shed.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.