- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- HOLDING DEPOSIT £70 TO BE TAKEN WHILE REFERENCING
- STRICTLY NO PETS/NO SMOKERS/NO HOUSING BENEFIT
A one bedroom second floor flat to rent being ideally located for all local amenities, the beach and woodlands.
The specification includes uPVC sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge Approx 15`3` x 17`9` (4.65m x 5.41m) having wall mounted gas fire, built in cupboard, intercom telephone, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen Approx 10`7` x 9` (3.23m x 2.74m) comprising a modern range of base and wall units, laminate work surfaces and tiled splash-back. Integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over. Single drainer sink unit, Fridge/freezer space, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
W.C Having low level w.c, wash hand basin, laminated walls and shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bedroom 10`7" x 7`9" (3.23m x 2.36m) Having uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information