- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR ENCLOSED YARD
- WHITE GOODS AND WARDROBES AVAILABLE
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE PROVIDED
- AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY 2020
- NO PETS/NO SMOKERS/HOUSING BENEFIT TOP UP ONLY WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR
The brief layout comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, modern Dining Kitchen, Two good sized First Floor Bedrooms and delightful Bathroom. Externally brick storage sheds are provided to the rear. The specification includes uPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating via a Worcester combination boiler.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Vestibule with uPVC sealed unit double glazed door.
Lounge 12`9` x 12`7` (3.89m x 3.84m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, Adam style fire surround with tiled hearth, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 16`4` reducing to 14`2` x 10`5` (4.98 reducing to 4.32m x 3`17m) featuring a modern range of cream fronted wall and base units with laminate work surfaces,
1½ bowl sink unit, free-standing gas cooker, fridge/freezer space, automatic washing machine, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door to rear.
Landing with loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 16`2` reducing to 11`5` x 12`4` (4.93m reducing to 3.48m x 3.76m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10`7` x 10` (3.23m x 3.05m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having open aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 7`4` x 5`1` (2.24m x 1.55m) with modern white suite comprising panelled bath having shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., full complementary tiling, radiator and recessed spot lights.
Two Brick Storage Sheds to the rear
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information