- NO APPLICATION FEES
- FANTASTIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- OUTDOOR SMOKERS/NON SMOKERS ONLY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- SMART METERS INSTALLED
- DSS (WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR) AND PETS CONSIDERED
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
The brief layout comprises: Lounge, Dining Area, delightful Kitchen and modern Bathroom to the Ground
Floor together with Two Double Bedrooms to the First Floor. The specification includes uPVC Sealed Unit
Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating via a combination boiler.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Lounge 12`10" x 11`2" (3.91m x 3.40m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard and wall mounted electric fire.
Dining Area 7` reducing to 4`10" x 8`1" (2.13m reducing to 1.47m x 2.46m) with storage cup-board, radiator and under-stairs storage.
Kitchen 8`3" x 6`5" (2.51m x 1.96m) with a delightful modern range of base and wall units having laminate work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window. Open plan to Dining Area.
Bathroom 6`4" x 6`4" (1.93m x 1.93m) with white suite comprising panelled bath having shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., laminate panelled walls, radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Rear Lobby with uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to garden and cupboard housing modern combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 11`2" reducing to 9`9" x 9` (3.40m reducing to 2.97 x 2.74m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having pleasant views and radiator,.
Bedroom 2 11` x 8`1" (3.35m x 2.46m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having views over farm land, radiator and loft hatch.
Small enclosed rear yard.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 71, potential value 88
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 71, potential value 90
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information