- Beautifully Presented and Upgraded
- uPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
- Ideally Situated in Town Centre Location
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- HOLDING BOND IS £70
We are pleased to offer for rental this beautifully presented and upgraded Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment ideally situated in a Town Centre location.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance Intercom controlled communal entrance, stairs and lift to first floor, wooden door to Entrance Hall with storage heater and recessed airing cupboard.
Lounge 13`7" x 11`7" (4.14m x 3.53m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony, storage heater.
Kitchen 7`10" x 7`10" (2.39m x 2.39m) Comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces and complementary tiling, single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob with stainless steel canopy extractor, integrated electric oven and microwave, integrated fridge and freezer (recently replaced).
Bedroom 1 14`1" reducing to 11`9" x 10` 8" (4.29m reducing to 3.58m x 3.25m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom 2 13`2" reducing to 11`3" x 10`9" reducing to 9`1" (4.01m reducing to 3.43m x 3.28m reducing to 2.77m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, wall mounted heater.
Bathroom 7`8" x 5`6" (2.34m x 1.68m) modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and glazed screen, basin mounted in vanity unit, low flush WC, complementary tiling, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information