- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE ROAD LEADING TO CONCRETE HARD STANDING ON SEPARATE LAWNED GARDEN
- STRICTLY NO PETS/NO HOUSING BENEFIT (RETIRED CONSIDERED) /NO SMOKERS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- BOND IS EQUAL TO FIVE WEEKS RENT
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
Beautifully presented Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House with private garden and off street parking.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Entrance Glazed door to Entrance
Lounge 12`2` x 10`1` (3.71m x 3.07m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, stone fire surround with cast iron open fire, TV plinth, decorative coving.
Dining Room 13`5` x 11`1` (4.09m x 3.38m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, fire surround with marble inset and hearth, double radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10`6` x 6`4` (3.20m x 1.93m) modern range of base and wall units, integrated halogen hob with stainless steel electric oven and canopy extractor, 1½ bowl sink unit, fridge space, laminate work surfaces and tiled splashback, cupboard housing Logic combination boiler, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows and door, access to Bathroom.
Bathroom 6`4` x 5`6` (1.93m x 1.68m) modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, complementary tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
First Floor Spacious Landing leading to Cloaks/w.c. and retractable ladder to part boarded loft space.
Cloaks/w.c. Low flush w.c., wall mounted basin, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12`1` x 10` (3.68m x 3.05m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11`5` x 10` (3.48m x 3.05m) including built-in wardrobes, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Externally Rear enclosed yard. Private road leading to concrete hardstanding on separate lawned garden.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information