- Lovely maintained gardens
- Bespoke parking
- HOLDING DEPOSIT £70 PLEASE SEE TERMS LISTED IN ADVERT
- Quiet, friendly community
- NO PETS/HOUSING BENEFIT/SMOKERS
We are delighted to offer to rent this deceptively spacious Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment situated within this desirable location.
The brief layout comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom and two Bedrooms. Externally, a bespoke parking space is provided.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance Part glazed door to lower Entrance Hall, staircase to First Floor Hallway with hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, laminate flooring and airing cupboard, loft hatch access via retractable ladder to part boarded loft space with light housing Worcester combination boiler.
Lounge 14`6" x 12`5" (4.42m x 3.73m) with hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, glazed French doors to Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/Diner 14`7" x 8`10" (4.44m x 2.69m) comprising a range of base and wall units with glossed laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back, integrated electric hob and oven with canopy extractor, plumbing for washing machine, fridge space, tiled floor to Kitchen area, laminate flooring to Diner, hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13` x 9` (3.96m x 2.74m) including 3 built in wardrobes, hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9` 5" reducing to 7`4" x 9`9" (2.87m reducing to 2.24m x 2.97m) hardwood sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom 8`9" x 6` (2.67m x 1.83m) suite comprising spa bath, pedestal basin, low flush WC, radiator, full complementary tiling, tiled floor, hardwood sealed unit double glazed window.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.