- £70 HOLDING DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO APPLY
- WORKING TENANTS PREFERRED
- PROPERTY COMES FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
We are delighted to offer To Let this modern, two bedroom, first floor apartment with decked patio. This property comes furnished or unfurnished.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance Staircase to decked patio area, glazed door to landing with radiator.
Lounge/Diner 12` x 18`5" (3.66m x 5.61m) 2 uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, double radiator, delft rack, (potential for dining room suite and side board to remain).
Kitchen 10`10" x 8`8" (3.07m x 2.64m) Range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven, canopy extractor, fridge/freezer space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 12`2" x 9` (3.71m x 2.74m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, wall mounted combi boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9`1" x 7`1" reducing to 5`5" (2.77m x 2.39m reducing to 1.65m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom 11`1" x 4`1" (2.38m x 1.25m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glazed screen, pedestal basin, low flush WC, radiator, complimentary tiling and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Externally Decked patio area.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information