- NO APPLICATION FEES
- PETS/HOUSING BENEFIT/SMOKERS CONSIDERED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- BOND IS EQUAL TO 5 WEEKS RENT
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- STUNNING VIEWS
- REAR YARD
Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious 2 bedroom end terrace house with spectacular views from the front.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance uPVC door to entrance hall with radiator and under stairs storage.
Lounge 11`10" reducing to 9`10" x 10`11" (3.61m reducing to 3.00m x 3.33m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window with stunning views, radiator and open aspect to diner.
Dining Room/ 16` x 10`7" reducing to 7`10" (4.88m x 3.23m reducing to 2.39m) uPVC sealed unit
Sitting Room double glazed door to rear yard, 2 radiators and open aspect to lounge.
Kitchen 9` x 5` (2.74m x 1.52m) Comprising base units with laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back. Single drainer sink unit, integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven. plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, wall mounted Potterton combination boiler and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
First Floor: Landing with loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 14`3" x 10` (4.34m x 3.05m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window offering breath taking views of the countryside, recessed storage and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11` x 10`9" (3.35m x 3.28m) plus uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6`4" x 6`2" (1.93m x 1.88m) white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attached and concertina glazed screen, pedestal basin, low flush w.c., laminate panelling to bath/shower area, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
External: Enclosed small rear yard.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week`s rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord`s discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month`s rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.