- £70 Holding bond applies
- Spectacular sea views
- uPVC sealed unit triple glazing
- Beautifully and recently converted
- NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFITS
- Close to local amenities
- Gas central heating
Situated on the sea front, the Royal Esplanade apartments pride themselves with presenting both spectacular sea views along with an excellent location close to the town centre of Redcar.
This penthouse apartment's brief layout comprises: Entrance hall, Living room, Kitchen, two Bedrooms and Bathroom. The apartment covers 80.0 square metres and the specification includes gas central heating and uPVC sealed unit triple glazing.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Impressive entrance hall with loft hatch and recessed spot lamps.
Lounge/Diner 21'6" reducing to 18'10" x 13'4" two uPVC sealed unit triple gazing windows with spectacular views over the coast- Two radiators- Recessed storage cupboard.
Kitchen 19'1" reducing to 15'3" x 10'10" reducing to 8'3" two uPVC sealed unit triple glazing windows- Delightful coastal views to side- A modern fitted kitchen will be installed.
Bedroom 1 17'2" reducing to 13'7" x 13'3" reducing to 11' two uPVC sealed unit triple glazing with superb coastal views- Radiator- Eaves storage.
Bedroom 2 11'9" x 9'1" uPVC sealed unit triple glazing window with pleasant views of the town- Radiator.
Bathroom 9'11" reducing to 5' x 9'6" reducing to 5'4" uPVC sealed unit triple glazing- A modern bathroom suite to be installed.
Associated applicant charges
• £70 holding deposit due, during the application process (this goes towards your bond, terms apply).
• The bond equals 5 week's rent and will be held with www.depositprotection.com.
• For properties that consider pets, a £20 per calendar month rent increase may apply (at the landlord's discretion) as this makes you a higher risk tenant.
• For properties that consider housing benefit, you will need to have a suitable guarantor.
• There are no administration fees or referencing fees when applying for this property as per the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
• One month's rent plus the bond is due before we can hand over the keys (unless otherwise agreed with the landlord in writing).
If you have any further queries, please call 01287 626200.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.